Monday, March 19, 2012

And then there were Six.

Greetings and Salutations!  Voila!  I have returned, now with a new purpose as well as layout.  Let's see if I do any better at this when the format is not only more open to our day to day lives, but also now able to be written on and in by both myself and the most amazing man to ever live...okay so he's the most amazing to me but still, my husband Hickory is pretty great if I do say so myself.

Anyway, it has been well over a year since I got on here to type, so much has changed in that time frame.  For one we have moved, and not just across the state, or even across the country this time.  Nope, we have moved across the big blue wet thing and are now frolicking in the hills of Europa.  Not only have we completely switched countries and languages, but we have changed up our household as well.  We no longer have any pets, as they both went to live in more appropriate homes prior to our voyage here.  Not only that, but as of the end of the Second Month we have a newbie in the house.  Yep yep yep, we became the proud parents of a girl child!  Can you believe it?  We CAN actually have little girls.  Who knew?  Anyway, Hickory is thrilled to finally have his princess.  The boys love her and have a great time being good big brothers to her.  So Dash, Grins, and Chubbly have now been joined by Princess Lumpy.  With names like theirs our lives are bound to be filled with adventures and experimentation.  For now though I need to get downstairs to rescue Hickory who is trying to put together a storage unit with three too many helpers.  Lumpy is starting to stir in her sleep, so I believe a change of pants is in my near future.  Take care and happy dreaming, ~Hummingbyrd over and out

The Boys: Hickory "Papa", Chubbly, Grins, and Dash
The Girls: Mama Hummingbyrd and Princess Lumpy

2 comments:

  1. I hope you realize you now have that silly song from "Muppet Treasure Island" stuck in my head! Glad things are going well for you all.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah ha! Now I know who this is, was great getting to chat with you this morning. I'm jealous of you blueberry bushes though.

      Delete

We'd love to hear from you, just drop us a line, ask a question, smile.